Results 1 to 42 of 42

Thread: List of foreign players Slovenian origin?

  1. #1
    Banned hockeynomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    596

    NHL Players of Slovenian heritage who played in NHL

    Probably the most famous Slovenian is the goaltender of the Boston Bruins in the 1930s and 1940s "Frankie" Brimsek. One of the top goalies of any era, Maurice "Rocket" Richard said he was the best he ever faced. Brimsek was born in the U.S.

    There was Stan Smrke played nine games with the Montreal Canadiens in 1957 to 1958 seasons. In a six team league and given that Montreal had an outstanding team, that lineup was tough to crack. Stan most likely would have been a star in today's 30 team NHL. He had an oustanding career in the AHL.

    His son, John Smrke played four seasons with St-Louis and Quebec from 1977-1980 scoring eleven goals.

    Currently Matt Stajan playing for the Maple Leafs is of Slovenian-Canadian heritage.

    I know there was another Slovenian who played for the Canucks back in the eighties but can't remember.

    Anze Kopitar stands to be the first Slovenain-born player to make the NHL.

  2. #2
    IHF Member RdeceKrilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kranj, Slovenija
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeynomad
    Probably the most famous Slovenian is the goaltender of the Boston Bruins in the 1930s and 1940s "Frankie" Brimsek. One of the top goalies of any era, Maurice "Rocket" Richard said he was the best he ever faced. Brimsek was born in the U.S.

    There was Stan Smrke played nine games with the Montreal Canadiens in 1957 to 1958 seasons. In a six team league and given that Montreal had an outstanding team, that lineup was tough to crack. Stan most likely would have been a star in today's 30 team NHL. He had an oustanding career in the AHL.

    His son, John Smrke played four seasons with St-Louis and Quebec from 1977-1980 scoring eleven goals.

    Currently Matt Stajan playing for the Maple Leafs is of Slovenian-Canadian heritage.

    I know there was another Slovenian who played for the Canucks back in the eighties but can't remember.

    Anze Kopitar stands to be the first Slovenain-born player to make the NHL.

    nteresting theme.One of my co-workers over at SLOhokej is making a large article about them and I could give you his e-mail if you are interested.
    I will send you a PM with details you might use :smart:
    You missing Slovenian from the 80s is probably Ed Kastelic.There was also Greg Kuznik (Kužnik) who played a few games for Carolina in the late 90s and now holds Slovenian passport.

  3. #3
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Jesenice
    Posts
    3
    Another one is John Gruden.

  4. #4
    Banned hockeynomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by red_power
    Another one is John Gruden.

    Welcome to the board.

    Who does John Gruden play for?

  5. #5
    IHF Staff Steigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    8,141
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeynomad
    Welcome to the board.

    Who does John Gruden play for?
    Ottawa for a while, and then Washington. I'm not sure where he is now (though I thought i'd seen him in Europe somewhere)

  6. #6
    IHF Member Canuckjrgoalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto (or Philadelphia during season)
    Posts
    132

    wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Steigs
    Ottawa for a while, and then Washington. I'm not sure where he is now (though I thought i'd seen him in Europe somewhere)


    wait, does he mean the coach for the NFL buccaners or Oakland raiders??

  7. #7
    IHF Staff Trim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Xingping, Shaanxi Province, China
    Posts
    3,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckjrgoalie
    wait, does he mean the coach for the NFL buccaners or Oakland raiders??
    I hope that particular Gruden hasn't been in the NHL. That might explain why his NFL teams can't win championships though.
    Bringing ice hockey to Northwest China!

    I'm the hole formerly known as KazakhEagles

  8. #8
    IHF Member Brimsek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,995
    Quote Originally Posted by KazakhEagles
    I hope that particular Gruden hasn't been in the NHL. That might explain why his NFL teams can't win championships though.
    ? He won with Tampa Bay in 2002.

    But I'm sure he hasn't been playing ice hockey on the side. :)
    Buffalo Sabres: TPS : Milwaukee Admirals

  9. #9

  10. #10
    IHF Member RiaRiaHungaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeynomad View Post
    I know there was another Slovenian who played for the Canucks back in the eighties but can't remember.
    Are you maybe thinking of Ivan Boldirev? He played for the Canucks and was born in Zrenjanin but I don't think he was Slovene...

  11. #11
    IHF Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,068
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaRiaHungaria View Post
    Are you maybe thinking of Ivan Boldirev? He played for the Canucks and was born in Zrenjanin but I don't think he was Slovene...
    Zrenjanin is in Serbia as far as I know, so no chance that he is Slovene.
    2011/2012. - 50th Anniversary of KHL Medveščak Zagreb !

  12. #12
    IHF Member RiaRiaHungaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Zrenjanin is in Serbia as far as I know, so no chance that he is Slovene.
    Zrenjanin (Veliki Beckerek) is where my great grandmother's mother was born, so yeah. I could see Hungarians, Serbs or Rusin from there, not so much a Slovene.

    But, according to a site listing birthplaces of NHL players (I think it was linked on this forum somewhere), Stan Smrke was born in Beograd, and he's Slovene. So I guess in theory it would be possible, if his father was serving in the army or something. But anyways.

  13. #13
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Steve Bozek,who is of Slovenian descent,played for the Canucks in 1988-91.

    Boldirev may Rusin?

  14. #14

  15. #15
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,227
    As it stands right now, Kopitar will be the best Slovene player ever.
    He is really ripping it up for the KIngs.
    And he's still just a kid basically with so many good years ahead of him.

  16. #16
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    I agree with what you wrote.Kopitar is the best.

  17. #17
    IHF Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Karantanc View Post
    Americans and Canadians of Slovenian descent,who played and play in North American hockey leagues?

    Frank Brimsek,Stan Peterlin,Stan Smrke,Stan Smrke Jr.,John Smrke,Greg Smrke,Louis Smrke,Ransome Drcar,Rob Stopar,John Gruden,Luke Gruden,Ed Katelic,Joe Kastelic,Brent Kastelic,Randy Velischek,Alex Velischek,Dean Malkoc,Les Kuntar,Kord Cernich,John Cirjak,Dean Reja,Maco Balkovec,John Jakopin,Ken Lovsin,Dave Lovsin,Wade Belak,Greham Belak,Matt Stajan,Thomas Stajan,Dominic Rozman,Daniel Terenta,Anton Zupancic,Greg Kuznik,Frank Kuznik,Chris Rebernik,Dave Rebernik,Steve Bozek,Aaron Vidmar,Ryan Zupancic,Tom Zupancic,Stelio Zupancich,Bob Zupan,Jamie Janezich,Kyle Kos,Tim Krajnc,Jesse Vesel,Fabian Pavlin,John Anzelc,Andy Cankar,John Stampohar,John Stampohar Jr.,Mitch Lebar,Jim Lebar,Mark Luzar,Cody Smuk,Paul Laus,Mike Slobodnik,Sam Dezman,Emory Lovse,Fraser Filipic,Steve Cesarek,Chris Bratina,Brooks Macek,Bill Hajt,Chris Hajt,Anthony Pototschnik,Brian Psenicnik,Frank Stegnar,Dane Horvat,Steven Pintaric,Bob Mahnic,Chad Bucar,Nick Gorup,Michael Kamnikar....
    Are You sure that he is Slovene ? :) I mean...Horvat...sounds like Hrvat (Croatian).
    2011/2012. - 50th Anniversary of KHL Medveščak Zagreb !

  18. #18
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    [QUOTE=Karantanc;165443]I am not quite sure,hence the question above

  19. #19
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovenija
    Posts
    423
    Surname Horvat is originaly Hungarian..

  20. #20
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Horvat is the second most common surname in Slovenia,but also a very common surname in Hungary(usually Horvath)

  21. #21
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29

    List of foreign players Slovenian origin?

    Former and current ice hockey players of Slovenian descent?

    Austria
    Martin Oraze,Paul Schellander,Andreas Pusnik,Thomas Cijan,Michael Bidovec,Peter Floriantscithz,Christian Dolinar,Horst Dolinar,Leopold Sivec,Klaus Sivec,Marco Zorec,Marjan Urank,Michael Mulej....

    Italy
    Lucio Topatigh

    Serbia
    Nemanja Vučurović

    Germany
    Andrei Emersic,Marcus Emersic

    Sweden
    Sebastian Vidmar
    Richard Prevolnik
    Last edited by Karantanc; 25-06-2010 at 17:08.

  22. #22
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Former and current ice hockey players of Slovenian descent?

    America and Canada

    Frank Brimsek, John Brimsek, Joe Laurich, Frank Laurich, Tony Lenich, Ron Drobnich, Tony Prelesnik, Ed Prelesnik, Luis Prelesnik, Tony Urbiha, Julien Malec,Dempsey Klun, Frank Rannikar, Jack Longar, Bob Kochevar, Ron Debelak, Don Debelak, John Intihar , Rich Peterlin, Dominick Blatnick, Ray Gašperlin, Stan Peterlin, Stan Smrke, Stan Smrke Jr, John Smrke, Greg Smrke, Louis Smrke, Ransome Drčar, Rob Stopar, John Gruden, Luke Gruden, Ed Katelic, Joe Kastelic, Brent Kastelic,Graham Kastelic, Randy Velischek, Alex Velischek, Dean Malkoc, Les Kuntar, Kord Cernich, John Cirjak, Dean Reja, Maco Balkovec, Mark Longar, John Jakopin, Ken Lovšin, Dave Lovšin, Wade Belak, Greham Belak, Matt Stajan, Thomas Stajan, Dominic Rozman , Daniel Terenta, Anton Zupančič, Greg Kuznik, Frank Kuznik, Chris Rebernik, Dave Rebernik, Steve Bozek, Aaron Vidmar, Ryan Zupančič, Tom Zupančič,Andrew Zupancic, Stelio Zupancich, Bob Zupan, Jamie Janezich, Kyle Kos, Tim Krajnc, Jesse Vesel, Fabian Pavlin, John Anzelc, Andy Cankar, John Stampohar, John Stampohar Jr, Mitch Lebar, Jim Lebar, Mark Luzar, Cody Smuk, Paul Laus, Mike Slobodnik, Sam Dežman, Emory Lovše, Fraser Filipič, Steve Cesarek, Chris Bratina, Brooks Maček , Bill Hajt, Chris Hajt, Anthony Pototschnik, Eric Bajc, Derek Kump, Ed Zdolšek, Adam Skube, Thomas Kokelj, Johnny Rogić, Alex Petan, Andrew Yogan, Ryan Dolence, Shane Robar, Brian Pšeničnik, Frank Stegnar, Dane Horvat, Steven Pintarič, Bob Mahnič, Čad Bučar, Nick Gorup, Michael Kamnikar, Kyle Nosan, Matt Uhan, Tony Dolinšek, John Urbanic, Garry Koroshec, Larry Germovsek, Patrick Germovsek, Dan Drobnick, Kerry Cebul, Nick Pšeničnik, Don Urbančič, John Skrbec, Jake Stampohar, Mike Pechovnik, Sean Podpeskar, Devin Ceglar, Eric Stefanich, Michael Pechovnik, Ryan Nosan, Jim Ulčar, Frank Udovich, David Vidmar, Mark Jerant, Thomas Tom Polanic, Stephen Brglez, Michael Zidanšek, Jack Gašperlin, Rob Zakrajšek,Mike Vidmar,Leon Rozic,Dan Florjancic,Brian Ferkol,Joe Day,Tyler Beechey,Jesse Ursic,Zach Franko,Marcus Lovsin,Justin Noble,Paul Lovsin.....
    Last edited by Karantanc; 16-10-2011 at 20:33.

  23. #23
    IHF Prospect Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    13
    ah, Karantanc, surnames doesn`t tell you everthing.... be carfull with them.
    I talked with Belak few years ago, and he told me, that he have not any Slovenian roots in his family. The same story could be with Grudens, not to mention Bozek (where did you get him?), Hajt, Slobodnik, Filipic, Kos, Cesarek, etc.
    tctctctc
    sLOVEnia!

  24. #24
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    ah, Karantanc, surnames doesn`t tell you everthing.... be carfull with them.
    I talked with Belak few years ago, and he told me, that he have not any Slovenian roots in his family. The same story could be with Grudens, not to mention Bozek (where did you get him?), Hajt, Slobodnik, Filipic, Kos, Cesarek, etc.
    tctctctc
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...lovene_descent

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...nian_Americans

    http://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategor...adski_Slovenci
    Last edited by Karantanc; 30-12-2009 at 18:20.

  25. #25
    IHF Prospect Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    13
    Wikipedia is great, but like as voluntary case, it is not 100% sure. The question is, who is referred to someone when enters data.
    If Belak says he does not have Slovenian roots, then he does not. This surname is also common in Slovakia, Croatia, Hungary ... Surname Bozek coming from Poland and Slovakia. We know, what is the different between Slovenia and Slovakia, but like you can see, other world doesnt... Hajt`s coming from Slavonia (in croatia) and Hungary...
    I want to say only that you shouldn`t treat matter so extensively. I prefer some less data, but verificationed. It will be better... ;)
    Last edited by Eagle; 31-12-2009 at 01:04.
    sLOVEnia!

  26. #26
    IHF Staff Steigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    8,141
    Hey, I just noticed that Peter Forsberg is of Slovenian descent.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Forsberg

    It's right at the end of the "Early and personal life" section!

  27. #27
    IHF Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    Wikipedia is great, but like as voluntary case, it is not 100% sure. The question is, who is referred to someone when enters data.
    If Belak says he does not have Slovenian roots, then he does not. This surname is also common in Slovakia, Croatia, Hungary ... Surname Bozek coming from Poland and Slovakia. We know, what is the different between Slovenia and Slovakia, but like you can see, other world doesnt... Hajt`s coming from Slavonia (in croatia) and Hungary...
    I want to say only that you shouldn`t treat matter so extensively. I prefer some less data, but verificationed. It will be better... ;)

    From Prkovci village, near Vukovar.
    2011/2012. - 50th Anniversary of KHL Medveščak Zagreb !

  28. #28
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Steve Bozek -his ancestors are from the Czech Republic and Slovenia
    Wade Belak-has a stepfather surname.On his website says-
    (Wade has two sets of loving parents. His mother Lorraine Belak and his step father Barry Belak. His father, Lionel Aadland and his step mother Joy Aadland.)

  29. #29
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Steigs,good joke.Just a little too early.Today is not the first day in April

  30. #30
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    History of Hockey

    Legendary coach Ludwig Andolsek(American Slovenian origin)in 1932-35 head coach St.Cloud State University.Goalkeeper on this team was Frank"Mr.Zero"Brimsek(American Slovenian)-NHL legend
    http://www.vintageminnesotahockey.com/SCSUHuskies.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Brimsek

  31. #31
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Active players in this season

    NHL-
    Wade Belak
    Matt Stajan
    OHL-
    Thomas Stajan
    Mitch Lebar
    Andrew Yogan
    Anton Zupancic
    USHL/WHL-
    John Stampohar
    OJHL-
    Steven Pintaric
    AJHL-
    Sam Dezman
    Derek Kump
    Eric Bajc
    NOJHL-
    Stan Smrke
    Ryan Dolence
    NCAA-
    Frank Stegnar?
    Alex Velischek
    Aaron Jamnick
    CCHL-
    Ryan Zupancic
    Mark Luzar
    AAHL-
    Amory Lovse
    SPHL-
    Chris Rebernik
    MJAHL-
    Shane Robar
    MJHL-
    Ed Zdolshek
    WHL-
    Cody Smuk
    USCHO-
    Nick Gorup
    EOJHL-
    Adam Skube
    Thomas Kokelj
    BCHL-
    Johnny Rogic
    Alex Petan
    GLJHL-
    Brent Kastelic

    Sweden-
    Sebastian Vidmar
    Richard Prevolnik
    Italy-next season Austria
    Greg Kuznik

    Austria-
    Martin Oraze
    Paul Schellander
    Last edited by Karantanc; 05-06-2010 at 17:21.

  32. #32
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    In Sweden ,two young player who is Slovenian origin-
    Sebastian Vidmar-
    http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=30188
    Richard Prevolnik-
    http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=64158

  33. #33
    IHF Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Karantanc View Post
    Active players in this season

    NHL-
    Wade Belak
    Matt Stajan
    OHL-
    Thomas Stajan
    Mitch Lebar
    Andrew Yogan
    Anton Zupancic
    USHL/WHL-
    John Stampohar
    OJHL-
    Steven Pintaric
    AJHL-
    Sam Dezman
    Derek Kump
    Eric Bajc
    NOJHL-
    Stan Smrke
    Ryan Dolence
    NCAA-
    Frank Stegnar?
    Alex Velischek
    Aaron Jamnick
    CCHL-
    Ryan Zupancic
    Mark Luzar
    AAHL-
    Amory Lovse
    SPHL-
    Chris Rebernik
    MJAHL-
    Shane Robar
    MJHL-
    Ed Zdolshek
    WHL-
    Cody Smuk
    USCHO-
    Nick Gorup
    EOJHL-
    Adam Skube
    Thomas Kokelj
    BCHL-
    Johnny Rogic
    Alex Petan
    GLJHL-
    Brent Kastelic

    Sweden-
    Sebastian Vidmar
    Richard Prevolnik
    Italy-next season Austria
    Greg Kuznik

    Austria-
    Martin Oraze
    Paul Schellander
    Your hobby must be genre theory...

    Why do you think that Pintarić is Slovenian background ? There are thousands of Pintaric's in Croatia...
    2011/2012. - 50th Anniversary of KHL Medveščak Zagreb !

  34. #34
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Because he did not Pintarić but Pintarič.You happy.

  35. #35
    IHF Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Karantanc View Post
    Because he did not Pintarić but Pintarič.You happy.
    Ok, as you say officer...
    2011/2012. - 50th Anniversary of KHL Medveščak Zagreb !

  36. #36
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Very important role in the history of hockey in Minnesota from 1903 until 1952 played ,the Slovenian people(Frank Brimsek,Frank Ceryance,Lewie Prelesnik,Tony Prelesnik,Joe Kucler,Don Blatnick,Ray Gasperlin,Tony Urbiha.....).More in the website-
    http://www.vintageminnesotahockey.co...lyEveleth.html

  37. #37
    IHF Member Pršljen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dubrovnik, Croatia
    Posts
    2,244
    This looks so stupid to me: finding and searching for Slovenian origin players all over the world.

    I can't really say I understand that.

    I can search for all Croatian descent players but what's the point with that.Many of them in NA doesn't even know where are they coming from.
    Hokej u Hrvatskoj ima svijetlu budućnost SAMO AKO mjerodavni ljudi rade svoj posao kako treba - Pršljen
    Hockey in Croatia has a bright future ONLY IF relevant people do their job right - Pršljen

  38. #38
    IHF Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,068
    It seems there are more slovenians than chinese...
    2011/2012. - 50th Anniversary of KHL Medveščak Zagreb !

  39. #39
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Carinthian Slovenes in the league Ebel
    Rene Swette-EC KAC
    Martin Oraze-Vienna Capitals
    Paul Schellander-EC KAC

  40. #40
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Tyler Beechey is a Canadian-Slovenian professional ice hockey forward who currently plays for Augsburger Panther of the Deutsche Eishockey Liga

  41. #41
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    Swedish ice hockey players of Slovenian descent

    André Prah (1941) he played in the years 1960-1972 in Division 2 and 3( IK Göta and Linden Hockey)

    Richard Prevolnik (1992) in the 2009-10 season playing for Helsingborg HC J18 Div.2 in the league.

    Sebastian Vidmar (1994) -
    2008-2009
    Malmö J16 U16 SM
    Malmö J18 2 J18 Div.1
    2009-2010
    Skĺne TV-Puck
    Malmö J18 J18 Elit
    Malmö J18 J18 Allsvenskan
    Limhamn J20 J20 Div.1
    2010-2011
    Malmö J18 J18 Elit
    Malmö J18 J18 Allsvenskan

  42. #42
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    karantanija
    Posts
    29
    U.S.A
    Trevor Zakrajsek game for Cheyenne Stampede( WSHL )
    Adam Jakopin (1994) game for the Orangeville Americans in the league GMHL
    AUSTRIA-
    Marcel Potočnik (1990) game for Kapfenberger SV II
    GERMANY-
    Dominic Oblak (1998) game for OSC Berlin U16
    SWEDEN-
    Lukas Majkić Maxell (1995), game for IF Lejon / Landskrona in Division 3. Sweden and Slovenian passport.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •