Thread: Sweden released the team for U20 tournament in Canada.

IHF Member

Sweden released the team for U20 tournament in Canada.

November 2-8, 2009 Sweden U20 will play three Exhibition games in Canada.

Team Sweden:

Goaltenders
    1 GK Nilsson Anders Luleå HF SWE 19.03.90 Luleå 195 100 L
    25 GK Markström Jacob Brynäs IF SWE 31.01.90 Gävle 193 83 L

Defenders
    2 D Kilström Lukas Södertälje SK SWE 18.04.90 Södertälje 183 80 L
    3 D Ekman Larsson Oliver Leksands IF SWE 17.07.91 Karlskrona 187 78 L
    5 D Larsson Adam Skellefteå AIK SWE 12.11.92 Skellefteå 188 95 R
    6 D Erixon Tim Skellefteå AIK SWE 24.02.91 Portchester; US188 86 L
    7 D Rundblad David Skellefteå AIK SWE 08.10.90 Lycksele 189 89 R
    14 D Ekholm Mattias Mora IK SWE 24.05.90 Borlänge 192 91 L
    26 D Urbom Alexander Brandon Wheat Kings HC CAN 20.12.90 Stockholm 193 93 L

Forwards
    9 F Tedenby Mattias HV 71 SWE 21.02.90 Vetlanda 178 80 L
    10 F Josefson Jacob Djurgårdens IF SWE 02.03.91 Stockholm 183 85 L
    11 F Johansson Marcus Färjestads BK SWE 06.10.90 Landskrona 182 84 L
    12 F Rasmussen Dennis VIK Västerås HK SWE 03.07.90 Västerås 191 91 L
    13 F Silfverberg Jakob Brynäs IF SWE 13.10.90 Gävle 186 86 R
    17 F Klingberg Carl Frölunda HC SWE 28.01.91 Göteborg 190 93 R
    18 F Rödin Anton Brynäs IF SWE 21.11.90 Stockholm 182 80 L
    19 F Lander Anton Timrå IK SWE 24.04.91 Sundsvall 182 84 L
    20 F Strömberg Arvid Djurgårdens IF SWE 30.06.91 Stockholm 182 86 L
    21 F Pääjärvi Svensson Magnus Timrå IK SWE 12.04.91 Norrköping 186 91 L
    22 F Petersson Andre HV 71 SWE 11.09.90 Olofström 180 80 R
    24 F Krüger Marcus Djurgårdens IF SWE 27.05.90 Stockholm 182 78 L
    29 F Fällström Alexander Harvard University USA 15.09.90 Göteborg 188 88 R

Some change in the team will probably happen to WJC. But many players in this team will be in the WJC team. The Swedish hockey federation want the players to play at small ice before WJC. That's why they going with the "A" team to Canada instead for the U20 tournament in Russia.

IHF Prospect
    Looks like a solid team.

Having Markstrom in net & a solid D will ensure that the Swedes are in the hunt again this year. The smaller ice surface will be an issue, and I think there will need to be some secondary scoring to get back to the gold medal game.
    Sief

Hockey Canada announced the exhibition game schedule prior to the U20 WC:

Sunday, December 20, 2009/le dimanche 20 décembre 2009
    01 19:00 CAN - SWE Exhibition/Hors concours Brandt Centre Regina, Sask.
    02 TBD SVK - AUT Exhibition/Hors concours Humboldt Uniplex Humboldt, Sask.
    Monday, December 21, 2009/le lundi 21 décembre 2009
    03 19:00 SUI - AUT Exhibition/Hors concours Prince Albert Communiplex Prince Albert, Sask.
    04 19:30 LAT - RUS Exhibition/Hors concours Swift Current Civic Centre Swift Current, Sask.
    Tuesday, December 22, 2009/le mardi 22 décembre 2009
    05 19:00 USA - CZE Exhibition/Hors concours Moose Jaw Civic Centre Moose Jaw, Sask.
    06 20:00 CAN - FIN Exhibition/Hors concours Pengrowth Saddledome Calgary, Alta.
    Wednesday, December 23, 2009/le mercredi 23 décembre 2009
    07 18:00 CAN - CZE Exhibition/Hors concours Brandt Centre Regina, Sask.
    08 19:00 AUT - LAT Exhibition/Hors concours Unity Community Centre Unity, Sask.
    09 19:00 SWE - SUI Exhibition/Hors concours Crescent Point Place Weyburn, Sask

IHF Prospect
    Thanks so much for the roster post. I'm shooting the game on Nov. 3rd SWE vs. the Carleton Ravens (my universities hockey team).

Does anyone know if there have been any changes to this roster in the last few weeks? I want to make sure my photog. list is as up to date as possible, and hopefully be able to get some good shots of the the SWE guys.

Thanks in advance!

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason View Post
    Thanks so much for the roster post. I'm shooting the game on Nov. 3rd SWE vs. the Carleton Ravens (my universities hockey team).

Does anyone know if there have been any changes to this roster in the last few weeks? I want to make sure my photog. list is as up to date as possible, and hopefully be able to get some good shots of the the SWE guys.

Thanks in advance!
    You are welcome. As far I know no changes in the roster has been made. But I will update the roster if any news will be announced. Good luck to your university team.

IHF Prospect
    Thanks a lot for the luck, I've got a feeling we're going to really need it, lol. I'm just greatful to have a chance to see these kids over here! I'm going to have to stop myself from just watching the game and make sure I snap a few pics. during. Don't want to get in trouble from my editor.

I will post a few shots after the game for you guys.

IHF Prospect
    Reporting back in. Last nights game was really a treat to watch (even if it was through a lens).

Here's a link to the game shots, enjoy.

http://gmason.smugmug.com/Sports/Car...02959005_s4EJt

Mason

IHF Member
    Mason, thank you very much for sharing the pictures. Great pics and very nice to see.

Here's a blog about the game: http://fdevji.blogspot.com/2009/11/s...-carleton.html

Adam Larsson seems to impress on anyone. Frontrunner for Entry draft 2011 as it seems now.

IHF Prospect
    Great link Darth, thanks. I saw Farhan running around getting interviews as I arrived.

I expect to maybe see Steigs post a recap of the game sometime soon (at least he told me he would, if he can get his hands on the gamesheet). It was a great match, very spirited on both sides. I'm pretty sure I heard that Magnus has a concussion, I know he didn't play the 3rd. I hope it's nothing serious. Ekholm took a pretty good hit early in the 1st (hence the picture where he's bleeding) but stayed in the game and played excellent.

Here are my impressions from the game:

The Swedes were by far the more skilled team. Their skating, passing and puck skills were head-and-shoulders above the Ravens. Carleton U, however, had the advantage of experience (seeing as how most of those players are in their 20s and have played 3 to 5 years longer), and used their physical play and experience to their advantage as best as they could.
    The final shot count read 41 to Sweden, 36 to Carleton. Give or take a few, my memory isnot perfect. But the shots were close, and so was the game.

Here's how it basically went down: Each team tried to force the other to play its game. Carleton U is a rough, physical team that use physical play to intimidate opponents. Sweden play a very skilled, puck-control game. If the Swedes had tried to play Carleton's style, it would have been close. Very close. Potentially overtime close. If Carleton had tried to play a pure skill game, it would have been double-digits to Sweden.
    In the end both teams played with a mix of physical and skill play, the Swedes finding a good mix, Carleton still trying to intimidate and get the Swedes off their game. It worked to a degree, but not to perfection.

Both teams had their chances, both teams had times where they controlled play in the offensive zone. Markstrom had long periods where he looked bored, but he also had to make a few BIG saves, especially in the third period.
    Sweden at times took penalties that they really had no business taking, below the offensive goal line. Effectively, these were frustration penalties, probably to a degree caused by the constant physical pounding they took all game long.
    Paajarvi-Svensson's concussion was the result of a clean open-ice hit, as he was crossing the offensive blue line he got caught with his head down and hit hard. The concussion happened (most likely) when he hit his head on the ice as he fell, and not from the hit itself.

As far as Adam Larsson goes, I have to disagree with the blog you posted. He's ridiculously talented, and he showed it when given room, but Larsson more than anybody else on the Swedish roster seemed completely out of his element in a game on smaller ice, where if you take that extra second to think you're going to get crushed into the boards. He looked nervous and made a few bad plays when pressured, and seemed to shy away from hits. He'll learn as he continues to develop, and I have no doubt that he'll be a top-3 pick in 2 years, quite possibly first-overall. But in this game, in this situation, as a 16-year-old playing against 23- and 24-year-old guys who have no aversion to laying hard hits, Larsson was in my opinion one of the least effective players on the Swedish roster.

Overall impressions, the Swedes will learn a lot from the games they're playing in Canada right now, and from what they learn they will be a dangerous opponent for all comers in the WJC. They dominated the skill level in this game, but were off their game when the physical play picked up, not unlike what we saw from them in last year's final against Canada. If they can get accustomed to the physical aspect of the game on small ice, gold is a very VERY strong possibility.

IHF Prospect
    HAHAHAHA...I knew it! Nice summary Steigs!

I agree with your assessment. Though I didn't have your eagle eye view from my vantage point the Swedes (as expected) moved the puck and skated much better than the Ravens.

As for Adam Larsson, I think you've got it pretty well summed up. The only thing I would add that I observed was his play when the offense was attacking was very good. When the Ravens were on the attack his defensive coverage etc. was spot on. I feel like he was still getting used to the pressure of the physical fore checks and the decreased space to move around. These things appeared to cause him a bit of difficulty, but he did have a few great puck carries when given a bit of space to work with, you can definately see that talent he has.
    Last edited by Mason; 05-11-2009 at 01:59. Reason: Edit for response.

IHF Member
    Thank you for your summary, stiegs. Nice read.

But I think it's little weird about Larsson. All other people said he was among the best on the ice. Is it just hype or what...

I'm not sure who else you heard from.
    Like I said, Larsson showed great skill when he had time to set himself up. As Mason mentioned, he could really work the puck around when he had space.
    The Ravens did their best not to give him that space, and it affected his game a LOT. In the latter half, he was looking over his shoulder, playing nervously. In short: he isn't used to the extremely physical play of small-ice Canadian hockey, and it threw him off his game. He'll get used to it in time and it will make him that much better, but for now, it just wasn't his best game.

This tour is to be a learning experience, to get the Swedish boys accustomed to what they might face at WJC. They learned.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steigs View Post
    I'm not sure who else you heard from.
    Like I said, Larsson showed great skill when he had time to set himself up. As Mason mentioned, he could really work the puck around when he had space.
    The Ravens did their best not to give him that space, and it affected his game a LOT. In the latter half, he was looking over his shoulder, playing nervously. In short: he isn't used to the extremely physical play of small-ice Canadian hockey, and it threw him off his game. He'll get used to it in time and it will make him that much better, but for now, it just wasn't his best game.

This tour is to be a learning experience, to get the Swedish boys accustomed to what they might face at WJC. They learned.
    The people who watch the game said he's was great. But I don't know since I didn't watch it. But thank you for your summary. It was a great read.
    Just a question: you didn't wahtch Team Sweden's second game in Canada?

IHF Prospect
    Hey Darth,

The second game was vs. UQTR (University of Quebec Trois-Rivieres) about 4hrs drive from Ottawa (where Steigs is too). I did find a decent forum talking about the game though if you are interested: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=21969594

I believe their third game is going to be against the Concordia Stingers, also in Quebec. Not sure if that game is tonight or tomorrow night.

IHF Member
    Hey Darth,

The second game was vs. UQTR (University of Quebec Trois-Rivieres) about 4hrs drive from Ottawa (where Steigs is too). I did find a decent forum talking about the game though if you are interested: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=21969594

I believe their third game is going to be against the Concordia Stingers, also in Quebec. Not sure if that game is tonight or tomorrow night.

Thank you very much. This is the site I go to look at comments too. That's why I was wondering about Stiegs(and your?) opinion about Larsson since many people seems to be very positive about him after the first game in this site.

IHF Member
    "As to who on Sweden DID IMPRESS ME

""- Markstrom in goal ...
    - David Rundblad (D) (STL first rounder in2009)--probably the best player on the ice and made the best hit of the night; Oliver Ekman-Larsson (D)
    (PHX first rounder in 2009)very good and dangerous leading transition attack rushes and controlling play in the o-zzone.;Adam Larsson (D)
    --the youngster (not eligible tillthe 2011 NHl draft) was big and physical and complimented OEL on the D-pair
    very well--going tobe a very good one...
    Tim Erixon (D) (CGY first roundser in2009) solid play and physical..
    Mattias Tedenby--- has jets--skates like the wind and with a perpetual motor--very dangerous every shift --tried tobe physical on him but he's so fast they often miseed checks,even when they hit him he has good strength and balance an
    d fought off the checks..could be a special player worth the price of admission..pure excitement ..loved his game..though not a big player,he looks to have added some weight and apears stronger this year..NJD could have a gem (their first rounder in 2008)...

So I must say--in terms of how well Marcus Kruger is doing this year in the SEL, he was disappointing to me in this game--maybe it wss just a bad game for him -i hope so..but I cannot say off this viewing that he is close to being the REAL DEAL ..in fact I wonder if he can adjust to the smaller rinks and more physical play...Sorry to burst the bubble Blackhawks fans--but that's what I saw.I don't think Kruger was insync with his teammates on the ice on hisshifts in this game...I didn't see much of a shot..I didn't see great passes for which supposedly is his best ability...
    Hopefully this was a 1 off game for him. I wish it had been different and tht Icould gush praise-but honestly off that performance,I cannot."

This text was taken from this site: http://fans.blackhawks.nhl.com/topic...saw-I-was.html

Here are some other opinions abot Larsson from HFboards:

"The best D-man by far was #5 Larsson. The whole time I thought it was OEL but after the period I checked and that kid is gonna be REAL good. Personally I thought the MPS - Johansson - Petersson line looked the best. Great speed and Carleton couldnt even touch the puck for a good minute as that line went to work in their end."

"Yep, keep an extra eye on #5 Adam Larsson. Looks like the best D-man out there tonight even though he's only 16."

"Rundblad is looking quite shaky defensively today. Adam Larsson looks great though. That kid just has everything."

"As for Larsson, I think he is clearly the first overall. Saw him play live last night against Carleton, and although the competition was weak, I have no doubt he will be a superstar. Fluid, effortless skater. Mature way behind his years. Doesn't panic even when under pressure. His first pass out of the zone is crisp and on target all the time. He is already big (and will only get bigger) and plays well positionally. And he has a bit of a mean streak in him. Isn't afraid to lay a big hit or take a penalty or two. Very, very impressive. I just can't believe he is only 16."

For it seems Larsson impressed on almost everyone who watch that game. All comments above are from different people.

IHF Prospect
    Yeah he's very good, don't get me wrong. I hope that isn't the way I came across.

The quotes you've provided really only show 1-side of his performance, unless he was perfect there is room for criticism. I was just providing my view of the one game I saw him play with some fair constructive criticism. He's going to be a very good player for quite a long time there's no doubt there.

I stand by my assessment and anyone who just provides only 1 side of a performance, to me, isn't paying enough attention.

IHF Member
    Sweden won against Concordia Stingers 8-2:

Here are the swedish scorers according to a poster in HF Boards:

1-0 Klingberg (Strömberg, Kilström)
    2-0 Rödin (Krüger, Silfverberg)
    3-0 Adam Larsson (Ekman-Larsson, Silfverberg)
    4-1 Petersson (Lander)
    5-1 Klingberg (Rasmussen, Urbom)
    6-1 Ekman-Larsson (Rödin, couldn't hear second assist)
    7-1 Silfverberg (unassisted)
    8-1 Krüger (Erixon, Rödin?)

game over. 8-2 final score.

Again people seems to have been impressed by 16 years old Adam Larsson.

IHF Member
    The hockeyexperts and sportjournalists drooling over Adam Larsson after these three games. They say he was top three on the ice in all games. He was the best defender and brilliant. Actually except of Steigs and Mason in this forum, I haven't seen a single critique against Adam Larsson. All people seems to be very impressed by him after these three games.

Then I still don't see what you(Steig and Mason) saw in the first game that the all other people didn't seen? All other experts and hockey fans seems to think he was one of the best players in all three games...

Will Sweden get our second #1 pick in the NHL entry draft 2011??? It's seems very, VERY possible!!!

IHF Prospect
    Ok...I'm starting to get the picture here Darth. The kid can do no wrong in your eyes, and that's okay.

But just out of curiosity who are these hockey 'experts' and sports journalists who are drooling over his performance in the North American games they just played?

IHF Member
    Ok...I'm starting to get the picture here Darth. The kid can do no wrong in your eyes, and that's okay.

But just out of curiosity who are these hockey 'experts' and sports journalists who are drooling over his performance in the North American games they just played?
    It's in Swedish, but I put the links to two of them. You can try to translate them on the web.

http://hockeysverige.se/blogg_show_a...tml?id=8882829

I can tell you that the title is: Adam Larsson is already best.

http://www.folkbladet.nu/?p=160090

This guy say Adam Larsson was top 3 on the ice in all three games...

And of course Larsson isn't perfect, but which player is that? No one. But you and Steig seems to think he had a bad game against Ravens. All other sportjournalists and hockey fans seems to think he was one of the best players on the ice and he impressed very much! Actually you two are the only ones who said the opposite!

IHF Member
    Update on the Swedish hockey fedaration home page:

http://www.swehockey.se/Startsidesny...upper-uttagna/

The two players who have been very good, in these three games, are:

Defender Adam Larsson. Yes Steigs and Mason, again Larsson being named as the best defender.

Forward André Petersson.

This comments come from one of Team Sweden's leaders. He also think that these games were well done from Team Sweden and a step closer to the WJC GOLD!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
    Defender Adam Larsson. Yes Steigs and Mason, again Larsson being named as the best defender.
    Give it up. You've made your point, no one is arguing against that Adam Larsson is and is going to be a good hockey player. This is a discussion board where opinions can be voiced. To me you sound incredibly sensitive to criticism of your favourite players. Accept that Steigs and Mason voiced an opinion. You cannot disprove what they said as it is not a statement of fact.
    Cum bibam cervisia gaudeo.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennison View Post
    Give it up. You've made your point, no one is arguing against that Adam Larsson is and is going to be a good hockey player. This is a discussion board where opinions can be voiced. To me you sound incredibly sensitive to criticism of your favourite players. Accept that Steigs and Mason voiced an opinion. You cannot disprove what they said as it is not a statement of fact.

But it's strange that they said he was bad against CU Ravens when all other people said he was one of the best players. I still wondering what they saw that the other people didn't saw. Of course Larsson wasn't perfect, but the point is they seems to think he was bad against Ravens. That's against all other opinions about him.

Yes I admit I really like Larsson. I can't wait to see him in WJC in dec/jan.

IHF Prospect
    Darth,

The very first post that Steigs placed in this thread states larsson this of Larsson: 'He's ridiculously talented'. When I commented after I said "his play when the offense was attacking was very good. When the Ravens were on the attack his defensive coverage etc. was spot on". So basically we are agreeing with EVERYTHING you have said or posted from others.

I took a look at the links you posted and they are ALL comments from the Sweden U20 vs. Concordia game, which SWE won 8-2. Steigs and I were at the Sweden vs. Carlton game.

It's plain to see that you are somewhat biased towards Larsson but linking comments about games we're not even talking about isn't going to change my mind or prove anything that any of us don't already know. If you can't take criticism about Larsson you should probably just delete your account here and stop watching hockey.

IHF Member
    Darth,

The very first post that Steigs placed in this thread states larsson this of Larsson: 'He's ridiculously talented'. When I commented after I said "his play when the offense was attacking was very good. When the Ravens were on the attack his defensive coverage etc. was spot on". So basically we are agreeing with EVERYTHING you have said or posted from others.

I took a look at the links you posted and they are ALL comments from the Sweden U20 vs. Concordia game, which SWE won 8-2. Steigs and I were at the Sweden vs. Carlton game.

It's plain to see that you are somewhat biased towards Larsson but linking comments about games we're not even talking about isn't going to change my mind or prove anything that any of us don't already know. If you can't take criticism about Larsson you should probably just delete your account here and stop watching hockey.
    All links, even the one from Swehockey, said Larsson was very good or top three on the ice IN ALL THREE GAMES!!! That including the Ravens game too. Even it's little bit more about the Concordia game(because it's the latest game) they give a little summary of the whole Canada visit. Larsson clearly seems to has been the best d-man in these three games.

But it's strange that they said he was bad against CU Ravens when all other people said he was one of the best players. I still wondering what they saw that the other people didn't saw. Of course Larsson wasn't perfect, but the point is they seems to think he was bad against Ravens. That's against all other opinions about him.

Yes I admit I really like Larsson. I can't wait to see him in WJC in dec/jan.
    I saw him flinch every time he saw that he was about to take a hard bodycheck.
    I saw him play quite well when he had time and space, but wilt a little bit when the physical pressure was put on him.
    It's not unusual to see this out of such a young player, even the best players will get a little nervous when getting pressured by guys that much older. He'll get over it, but in the CARLETON game, he definitely showed signs of his young age and relative inexperience.

Remember, the Carleton Ravens are a PHYSICAL TEAM, the likes of which probably none of the Swedish kids have ever faced before. Most if not all of the Ravens players have played against guys as good as these Swedes, because they pretty much all played OHL, WHL or QMJHL hockey. So they know how to take top players off their games.
    Older guys have faced this, in previous U18 and U20 worlds tournaments mostly. Those guys have learned to fight through the physical play. Larsson has not had that experience and it showed when the pressure was on.

As far as his skill, i never disagreed with you so I have no idea whatsoever where you're getting that impression from.

IHF Prospect
    All links, even the one from Swehockey, said Larsson was very good or top three on the ice IN ALL THREE GAMES!!! That including the Ravens game too. Even it's little bit more about the Concordia game(because it's the latest game) they give a little summary of the whole Canada visit. Larsson clearly seems to has been the best d-man in these three games.
    Just wondering where in this there is any mention of the games other than the Concordia game?

IHF Member
    Just wondering where in this there is any mention of the games other than the Concordia game?

Sorry the link doesn't work for me.

IHF Member

Mason here hee wrote about Raven game.

I don't know if you will find the text if I I post the link here. I post the text instead.

Go down in the text in this link and you will see the Carleton game there. http://hockeysverige.se/blogg_show_a...9#item-8872635

Onsdag 04 nov 03:56 | Blogg
    Team 20 vs. Carleton Univ.

Satte uppe sent i natt och såg juniorlandslaget spela mot Carleton University. En match Team 20 vann med 5-1. Lite noteringar från matchen innan läggdags:

Period 1
    1-0 Alexander Fällström avslossar ett hårt slagskott som Dennis Rasmussen påpassligt petar in returen på.
    2-0 Anton Lander transporterar in pucken i offensiv zon, släpper till Mattias Tedenby som driver mot mål med en kanadensisk back i ryggen. Avlosser ett halvklent skott som letar sig in bakom målvakten.

Kommentar: Sverige bäst från start. Skapade flest målchanser, rätt bra spel i alla tre zoner.

Period 2
    3-0 Rasmussen får in pucken i offensiv zon, Fällström får pucken och skickar en hård direktpass från ena hörnet och Lukas Kilström slårt till med ett stenhårt direktskott. Mycket snyggt.

Kommentar: Sverige vinner perioden, men Carleton var det bättre laget. Markström gör en mycket bra period med flera svettiga räddningar. Sverige spelar rätt hyfsat i numerärt underläge. Adam Larsson periodens dominant tills han åkte på en elbowingutvisning.

Period 3

4-0 Anton Rödin, som gör sitt första byte i matchen, sätter ett hårt slagskott efter en snabb spelvändning där Carleton är alldeles för slappa efter att i sekvensen tidigare trott sig gjort mål på Markström.

5-0 Ny snabb spelvändning, Rödin släpper pucken bakåt till André Petersson som stänker in 5-0 med ett snabbt handledsskott.

Kommentar: Sverige något bättre, men Carleton stod upp bra. Noterbart är att Pääjärvi inte spelade i den tredje perioden utan Rödin tog hans plats. Timråforwarden åkte på en tung tackling i den andra perioden, så kanske valde man att vila han.

Bland de bästa spelarna i matchen hittar vi Jacob Markström, Mattias Tedenby, Adam Larsson, Anton Rödin (fin tredjeperiod), Alexander Fällström (första halvan av matchen). Defensivt förväntade jag mig mer av Oliver Ekman-Larsson och David Rundblad, även om den sistnämnde spelade upp sig och stod för matchens tackling i slutminuterna. Annars hade DIF:s Marcus Krüger det ganska tufft mot de fysiska kanadickerna.

"Doldisarna" Lukas Kilström och Arvid Strömberg gjorde det helt okej. Den ene grejade ett snyggt mål och var ganska delaktig i spelet, medan Strömberg jobbade på bra, åkte mycket skridskor och hade några skapliga boxplaybyten. Han åkte dock på en tung tackling i slutet av den tredje perioden och kom väl

Now i can translate the two comments about Larsson: The first one: "Adam Larsson dominate the period until he get a penalty for elbowing."
    The second comment: "Among the best players in the game we find Jacob Markström, Mattias Tedenby, Adam Larsson, Anton Rödin(nice 3rd period), Alexander Fälströml(the first part of the game).

IHF Member
    TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!! THE SWEDISH WJC TEAM WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN "HOCKEY KVÄLL" AT SVT! 21.30 CET!!!

Come on Pär Mårts pick the best possible team!! I'm excited.

IHF Member
    Lets go boys! I haven't been this excited about a WJC in a while.

Thread Information