Thread: Canadian/Hungarian Goalie

IHF Prospect

Canadian/Hungarian Goalie

Hello, I'm new to this site. Im 22 years old, i live in Canada, i am a goalie instructor for Ron Viets Goalie schools, where i also train. I AM both Canadian and Hungarian citizen with two passports. i can read and write and speak the language fluently. I am looking for the opportunity to play for a team, or have the chance to possibly tryout. I play a very technical style, compact butterfly.

I would just like to know if someone could point me in the right direction.

ps: i am looking to play or tryout anywhere in europe really, being hungary my first choice tho.

Thanks
    Last edited by Marc Brunengraber; 29-05-2012 at 03:38. Reason: Icons must be used per forum rules

Do you have any stats or the like?
    Twitter: @CSmeeth

IHF Prospect
    No i dont thats the thing, i have never played junior or anything. I have done a couple of pro camps, and have played with semi pro players, junior players etc. the max i could do is a video. Thats the problem i have no stats..

Realistically, you can't expect much, if anything, without stats or without having played junior. Though if it helps, I think that the Toledo Walleye of the ECHL have open tryouts, as well as other ECHL teams.
    Twitter: @CSmeeth

You could put together a video and try to get tryouts with low-level European clubs......but you would likely have to pay your own way to any tryouts you might be granted.

Another avenue would be to send a video to a Federal Hockey League club in an effort to get a try out.

Thread Information