Thread: Hockey in-line in swiss

IHF Prospect

Hockey in-line in swiss

Hi, I'm looking for information on the national championship in-line hockey in Switzerland. Searching on the web I found little information and would like to know how it is structured, organized and if the first league players are semi-pro / pro as for example in Italy or Spain. Thanks to all. bye

IHF Prospect
    ???

It seems your best bet to find out this type information would be to contact the federation itself and just from looking it up, the league is set up basically the same as ice hockey. NLA, NLB, Oberligen, 1-4.Liga and same tiers like ice hockey for juniors.

IHF Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkovs View Post
    It seems your best bet to find out this type information would be to contact the federation itself and just from looking it up, the league is set up basically the same as ice hockey. NLA, NLB, Oberligen, 1-4.Liga and same tiers like ice hockey for juniors.
    thank's to reply.. I received an invitation from a Swiss team to make a try out for the summer league. I will not say the name of the team for good luck. I will keep you updated. bye bye

Thread Information