Thread: Amount of practice in certain countries/Leagues.

IHF Prospect

Finland Amount of practice in certain countries/Leagues.

Hello! I am finnish goalie looking for a team and I'm trying to find out the amount of On-ice practices during the game season in certain Leagues. Knowing that the quality of practice ain't good, I'm just thinking that it mostly depends myself.

it would be nice if someone could provide some info about these:

- Estonian Ice hockey league
    - Spanish Ice hockey league
    - Norway Division 1 (tier2)
    - British Epihl and Enl
    - French division 2 (tier3)

All that I know about these, is that french division 2 team called Asnieres had three weekly practices + two optional mourning practices per week last season.

In a recent interview with Alcaine, he said the Spanish clubs would practice 3 times a week (for his club it was Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), always at 22.30 and I would assume that its the same way in French Division 2 as they are only amateurs.

ENL changes from team to team, but the most teams will get is twice a week. Once a week is more common.

Graham.
    "It's very hard to talk quantum using a language originally designed to tell other monkeys where the ripe fruit is."
    ---
    "Night Watch", Terry Pratchett

IHF Prospect
    Thank you guys!

3-5 times a week would be appropriate for me.
    The info that I am still looking for is the amount of estonian,epihl and norway division1 league practices.

Also, it would be a awesome great help if someone could rank the level of play in those leagues from toughest to weakest

A quick look for you, it seems like the Estonian clubs dont practice more then 2-3 times a week but you should send message to 'maits,' he runs the Estonian league and would more then likely have the answer.

As for the ranking (I usually dont like to rank leagues, especially those who dont play each other), I think its going to be a little hard since the talent level is pretty far spread out. *I wont rank the ENL and EPIHL as I never seen a match from those leagues
    1. Norway 1.divisjon (though this is because the top clubs could run over anybody in these leagues)
    2. France Division 2
    3. Spain/Estonia (I dont really think there is that much difference. Kohtla-Järve Viru Sputnik defeated CH Jaca 5:3 in 2011 Continental Cup if that means anything)

IHF Prospect
    thanks.

Can anyone rank Epihl and Enl on that list?
    Last edited by J.Hiltunen; 14-04-2012 at 12:08.

Thread Information